2019 - director Dorota Kedzierzawska
2018 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska
2014 - directed by Roland Joffé
Cast: Max Thieriot, Chad Michael Murray, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Bill Paxton, Brendan Fraser, Crispin Glover, Ray Liotta, Robert Knepper, Sarah Jones, Thomas Jane, Courtney Gains, Christopher McDonald, Olivier Martinez, Kris Kristofferson
2014 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska
Golden Eagle Best Polish Documentary Film Academy Award, 2014
2011 - directed by Kevin Reynolds
ASC Award Nomination
Cast: Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton, Tom Berenger, Matt Barr, Lindsay Pulsipher, Ronan Vibert, Jena Malone, Andrew Howard, Sarah Parish, Powers Boothe,Boyd Holbrook ,Mare Winningham
2011 - directed by Jan Jakub Kolski
Best Polish Director of Photography in 2011 – Golden Eagle 2011, Best Director of Photography Polish Film Festival 2010,
Golden Frog Award Camerimage 2011 International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography
Best Art Director Polish Film Festival - Gdynia 2010,Best Young Actor Film Festival - Gdynia 2010, Best Movie Prowincjonalia 2011 - Best Director of Photography Prowincjonalia 2011 - Nagroda za Najlepsze Zdjęcia ORŁY 2011, Special Award for Best Cinamatography Cleveland
2010 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska
Golden Alexander Thessaloniki 2011, Grand Prix - Berlinale 2011 Generation, Peace Award Berlinale 2011, 25 Jubileuszowa Tarnowska Nagroda Filmowa
2007 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska, 35mm, 100min
Audience Award - Holter Award at the 51st San Francisco International Film Festival 2008, Audience Award, Trieste Film Festival 2008, Jury Special Mention, Trieste Film Festival 2008, Brew Audience Award for Best Narrative Film, Wisconsin Film Festival 2008, Special Award, Polish Film Festival in New York 2008, Actress in a Leading Role, Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award, 2008, Audience Award "Klakier" Polish Film Festival 2007, Best Actress Polish Film Festival 2007, Best Actress Polish TV Prize Polish Film Festival 2007, Press Award Polish Film Festival 2007, Best Sound Polish Film Festival 2007, Best Actress, Prowincjonalia, Września Festival 2008, Jerzy Has Award, Festival of Film Directing, Świdnica 2008, Grand Prix, Tarnow Film Award 2008 , Best Movie, nomination to Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award 2008, Best Screenplay, nomination to Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award 2008, Best Cinematography, nomination to Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award 2008, Best Film Editing, nomination to Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award 2008, Best Music, nomination to Golden Eagle, Polish Film Academy Award 2008, Audience Award International Film Festival Leeds 2008
2005 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska, 35mm, 95min
* Best Director of Photography Polish Film Festival 2005, Best Music Polish Film Festival 2005, Best Sound Polish Film Festival 2005, Best Polish Movie Warsaw IFF 2005, Audience Award Polish Film Festival 2005, Best Polish Movie Camerimage 2005, Warsaw Mermaid - Best Movie in the Polish Cinemas 2005, PREMIO A LA MEJOR FOTOGRAFIA - Ourence 2006, Hollywood Eagle for best Movie - PFF Hollywood 2007, Best Polish Director of Photography in 2006 – Orly ‘06, The President of the Republic of Italy Prize - Giffoni Film Festival ‘06 (Italy), Platynowe Koziolki Award - International Young Spectator Film Festival (Poznan, Poland), The Prize of the Jury, International Film Festival ìDu Grain DÈmoudreî, Gonfreville-l'Orcher (France), 2007, Audience Award, International Film Festival Free Zoneî, Belgrade (Serbia), 2007 , Grand Prix of the Polish Film Festival, Perpignan (France), 2007, The Best Feature Film, The Taiwan International Childrenís TV and Film Festival, Taipei (Taiwan), 2008, The Best Director, Zerkalo, Ivanovo (Russia), 2008
2004 - directed by Kevin Raynolds , 35mm, 90min
2002 - directed by Greg Yaitanes , 24p, Miniseries
1997 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska, 35mm, 90min
* Specila Jury Prize Polish Film Festival Gdynia 1998, Press Award Polish Film Festival Gdynia 1998, Best Director of Photography Polish Film Festival 1998, Best Costumes Gdynia 1998, ”Paszport Polityki” Press Award for the best film 1998, Award for the Best Polish Script in 1998 Eastern Europe Script Fondation, Award for the Best Female Actress Brussels Internationale Film Festival 1999, Emerging Master Award Seattle International, Film Festival 1999. Best Polish Movie 1998 - Tarnow ‘99, Best Polish Movie 1998 Young Jury - Tarnow ‘99, Audience Award - Tarnow ‘99
"FUR IMMER UND IMMER"
1995 - directed by Hark Bohm, 35mm, 90 min.
1997 - directed by Hark Bohm 35mm, 90min
1994 - directed by Krzysztof Lang, 35mm, 90 min.
1992 - directed by Pawel Lozinski , 35mm.
Europe`92 - Cracow 1992, Award by Polish TV for the best Documentary Film 1992.“Don Quichote” Lagow 1992, Award by Polish Federation of Discussions Moovies Clubs 1992, Grand Prix “White Cobra” Lodz Festival of Media, Golden Gate Award San Francisco 1992, Grand Prix Balticum Film Festival Bornholm 1992, Grand Prix “Vue sur les docs” Marseille 1992.
1994 - directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska, 35mm, 67 min.
* Coup de Coeur International Film Festival Cannes 1994, Grand Prix Bronze Bellinzona 1994, International Art Cinemas Confederation Prize Avignon 1994, Charles Chaplin Prix Jury de Vevey Bellizona 1994, Award by Polish Federation of Discussions Movies Clubs Polish Film Festival Gdansk 1994, Special Award for the best Child Actor Bellizona 1994, Special Jury Prize Polish Film Festival Gdynia 1994, Golden Klakier Audience Award Polish Film Festival Gdynia 1994, “Don Quichote” Award by International Federation of Discussions Movies Clubs 1994,, Press Award Polish Film Festival Gdansk1994, Golden Frog Award Torun Camerimage 1994 International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography, Grand Prix International Film Festival Belfast 1994, UNICEF Award for the best feature film Berlin 1995, Feature Prize International Film Festival München 1995, Samowar 1995 Âwiebodzin 1995, Young Jury Prize Tarnow 1995, Jury Prize Tarnow 1995, Kodak Award for The Best Young Director of Photography XVIII Polish Film Festival, Grand Prix International Jury Poznan 1996, Grand Prix Polish Jury Poznan 1996
1995 - directed by Marcel Lozinski, 35mm 40min.
* IFFS Prize Oberhausen 1995, Minister of Culture of Nordrhein-Westfallen Prize Oberhausen 1995, Prize of the Catholic Jury Oberhausen 1995, Grand Prix Bornholm 1995, Kodak Award Bornholm 1995, Grand Prix Cracow 1995, FIPRESCI Cracow 1995, Jury Special Prize Lagow 1995, Prize of National Film Societies Lagow 1995, Polityka Prize for best film 1995, Polish Culture Award (Fundacja Kultury) 1995, Golden Spire San Francisco 1996, INPUT 1996, Award for best Documentary World Television Festival Japan 1997.
1993 - directed by Piotr Lazarkiewicz , 35mm, 110min.
* Award by Polish TV for the best Film Gdansk 1993.
1993 - directed by Marcel Lozinski , 35mm 12min.
* Main Prize Oberhausen 1993, Prize IFFS Oberhausen 1993, II-nd Prize Bornholm 1993, Special Prize Jean d`Arck Marseille 1993, I-st Prize fod Documentary Vila do Conde Portugal 1993, Specilal Prize Lagow 1993, Felix Nomination Berlin 1994, Grand Prix for Documentary Polish TV 1993, Grand Prix Leipzig 1993, IG Medien Prize Leipzig 1993, Jury Special Prize Clermont-Ferrand, Spezial Mention Golden Gate San Francisco 1994, Grand Prix Montreal 1994, Special Mention Hamburg 1994, III-rd Prize for Short Documentary 1995, Oscar Nomination 1994, IDAA Award 1995